Hello,
Thank you for your email! I am currently on holiday vacation until January 7th.
I will be checking email periodically.
For immediate assistance with Reference requests, please contact my fellow
Reference librarian, Bill Fischer at wfisc...@bayonnelibrary.org
For immediate assistance with new library cards, account problems, or PIN
number creation, please call the Circulation Desk at (201) 858-6971.
The staff of the Bayonne Public Library is also available to help you, in
person, Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 9 pm and Friday & Saturday 9 am to 5 pm. We
are closed on Sundays.
Please note we will be closed December 23-26 in observation of Christmas Eve
and Christmas Day and December 30 - January 2 in observation of New Year's Eve
and New Year's Day. Thank you!
Best,
Melody