Welcome to the crowd, James!

From 2001 to the middle of 2002, my wife and I lived in Jos (with our
infant son) while working with NBTT over on Airport Road. We're
presently located in Germany, so if you ever need real-time
assistance, you will certainly find a friendly reception here. I help
manage our Koha servers; Katherine oversees the local library and
helps tend the catalog of the global consortium it's part of.

With warm greetings,

David Liddle

IT Manager
david.lid...@wycliff.de (just not for this list)