Dear All

I wish you all a Very Happy Librarian's Day; it's my pleasure to launch
today:

VisitorInOut: An Open-Source Visitor Management System is launched on
August 12th, Librarian’s Day, by Prof. H.N. Prasad Retired Professor and
President of the Mahamana Library Science Alumni Association (the Alumni
Association of the Department of Library & Information Science, BHU), in
the esteemed presence of Prof. Aditya Tripathi, Head of the Department of
Library & Information Science, BHU, and many other alumni from various
reputed institutes of India.

Release Information:

In honor of the 132nd birth anniversary of Padma Shri Dr. S.R. Ranganathan,
the first version of VisitorInOut is launched as open-source software under
the MIT license. The first version is now available on GitHub,
<https://github.com/mishravk79/visitorinout/releases/tag/v1.24.08> and it
is named v1.24.08 (Dr. Ranganathan Release) in tribute to his contributions
to library science.

The Video demonstration of VisitorInOut is available on YouTube.
<https://youtu.be/9Acw9igx9vs>

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
(Ph.D, MLISC, MA, B.Sc, DCA)
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874>
Scopus ID: 57223138343

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*