----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Bein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 10:27 PM
Subject: [STOPNATO] Protests in Poland

STOP NATO: NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.HOME-PAGE.ORG

Polish daily "Gazeta Wyborcza" writes Feb 28/2000 that on March 6 the
"Samoobrona" (self-defence) movement led by Andrzej Leppert will once again
block the country's roads and occupy regional government administration and
parliamentarian offices.
"We do not intend to seek permissions for the protests," said Leppert.
He announced that on March 14 there will be picketing of USA and German
embassies in Warsaw "against buying of Polish enterprises by foreign
capital."

Peter Bein