Hello,

Thank you for the link to material regarding Stalin.

In the US Stalin has been totally demonized. Stalin (and communism) cannot be
discussed without immediate reference to his "crimes" of the Katyn Forest
mass murders, the forced collectivization of agricultural lands and
anti-Semitism.

On Katyn Forest, the only material I found contradicting the abundance of
anti-Stalin literature available here was the investigation report of the
Soviet Commission. It was in the New York City Public Library. It is now said
here that even Putin apologizes for Katyn? Why? Can you refer me to any
literature available in English which aid toward clarifying what happened at
Katyn? If there are no informative reports in English is there such
information available in Russian?

Clarifying information on the Soviet collectivization and Stalin's relations
to anti-Semitism would also be of great interest to me.

Thank you,

Stanley Gluck