Our dear spammer.

We know you are spamming  progressive lists.

The spamming is for no use for you and it causes only marginal temporary
technical harm on the lists.

In case you want to read the messages, please join some list with your own
address.

All information transmitted on these lists is for public use. Thus we do
not understand what is the big idea to hide.

There may also exist secret issues. After your idiotic stealing of
messages, you cannot seriously think anybody to send secrets by e-mail.

Give up spamming and  do something useful. For instance, hang yourself.

Our regards to your bosses. Obviously their I.Q. is not higher than yours.

KOMINFORM

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66
00841 Helsinki - Finland