Students United for a Responsible Global Environment -
               www.unc.edu/surge

** Please Forward **

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The International Action Center urges people to attend this important
demonstration to protest the Israeli attacks on Palestinians protesting
Sharon's "visit" to al-Aqsa Mosque.

Palestinian Right to Return Coalition

Spread the word!!!!!

When:           Monday, October 2, 2000
Where:          The Consulate General of Israel in New York, 800 2nd
Avenue
  (between 42nd and 43rd St.), New York, NY, 10017
  Tel. (212) 499-5410    Fax (212) 499-5425
What time:      12 to 2 pm

WHY:  To protest Sharon's "visit" to al-Aqsa Mosque which has resulted in
violations of Palestinian human rights, the massacres of Palestinians, and
the continued atrocities being committed NOW!!! To show that we deplore
the Israeli governments' actions regardless of where we live!!!!
Palestinian lives are not so easily taken. *******SPREAD THE
WORD***********SPREAD THE WORD***********SPREAD THE WORD**

International Action Center
39 West 14th Street, Room 206