Dear JusticeVision Supporters:

I videotaped the Nader events at UC Riverside, Chapman College, and Pitzer
College on Friday 10/20, the Oakland Nader Super Rally with Cornel West,
Patti Smith, Jello Biafra, Tom Tomorrow, Medea Benjamin and others on
Saturday, and the October 22nd National Day of Protest Event that was
attacked by the LAPD leaving many injured.

I am combining the 4 Nader events with the 20 minutes of video I have that
shows the police attacking demonstrators and that nothing was ever thrown at
the police. This video is 8 hours long. If you would like it, please email me
your order and send me $10 or more after you get the video in the mail. I
cannot guarantee when I can mail it or if it will get to you before the
election, but I will try to get all orders that I get by Tuesday 10/31 mailed
on Wed. 11/1. If you request priority handling and mailing please add $5 to
the amount you send (i.e., please send $15 or more after the tape comes).

There is also a 2 hour tape of the National Day of Protest March and Rally
that the Police attacked, together with the followup press conference,
available for $5 or more. It is in 2-hour mode for better quality so that it
can be broadcast on public access by anyone that will take the time to get it
on, as I hope you will.

Best Wishes,
Ralph Cole
(213) 747-6345

A Note to Subscribers: The Nader tape will NOT be mailed to you unless you
request it. Some of it may be included in the series (I haven't decided yet)
but not until after the election. The October 22 National Day of Protest
event will be included in the series, that is, it will be on a tape that is
mailed to subscribers, but if you want to broadcast it or need it quickly you
should order it in the 2-hour-mode edition (for $5 minimum donation).

A Note to Non-Subscribers: I make available a series of 8-hour videotapes
called the Democracy University Video Series. I put the best of the social
justice events I videotape in the series, and mail about 10 tapes a year to
those on the subscriber list, who then send me $5 or more after each tape
they receive. If you want to be on that list just tell me. This helps me keep
the price of my videos low because I don't have to sell each tape
individually, and also frees me up and enables me to afford to go to more of
the major events.

PS: You may also be interested in our previous All-Nader videotape, which had
the Portland Super Rally, Nader at CSU Long Beach, and Nader at the Univ. of
Southern California (5 events, 8-hours, $10), or in the NADER/Green Party
7-Pack (7 videotapes, 43 hours, $35). If so, read on:

(2 Previous Announcements):
DU25: An 8-hr. Video for $10 (or $5): Nader at USC & CSULB (9/13), & Portland
(8/25)

I taped three Nader talks on September 13: two at CSU Long Beach and one at
USC. Medea Benjamin and Sara Amir also spoke at USC. All were great. I also
taped the CSULB luncheon, at which Ralph talked briefly about Cesar Chavez.
The total time of the 4 events is 5 hours 10 minutes. They were recorded
using a professional 3-chip digital camera lent to me by Office of the
Americas and have broadcast quality sound.

I will be combining these events with the historic Portland Memorial Coliseum
event (8/25, 3 hours) with Ralph Nader and Winona LaDuke. That event was
videotaped and edited professionally by Jim Lockhart of Portland, who very
generously sent me an SVHS master with permission to distribute.

This 8-hour 5-event videotape is available for a minimum donation of $10 per
copy, or $5 if you order it as part of a case or together with the Nader
6-Pack (see announcement below).

If prepaying, please include a "Please send..." note so I'll know what your
check is for.

Please make checks payable to JusticeVision.

Best wishes,

Ralph Cole
1425 W. 12th St. #262
Los Angeles, Ca. 90015
213-747-6345
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nader/Green Party Video 6-Pack: 35 hours for $30

Tape 1:
The Thompson Cut: A 2-hour Nader videotape for $2 per copy, case price (45 to
a case):
This edit was suggested by Jim Thompson of Oregon and is good for group
showings. It opens with a good copy of the 5-minute edited Nader Intro Video
which was professional produced and shown at the convention, continues with
half-an-hour of an excellent talk Nader gave recently at UCLA, followed by
Nader's commercial as shown on meet the press with a corroborative comment on
the need for campaign finance reform by John McCain. It continues with Jim
Hightower's first speech at the Green Party convention (not the same as the
campaign speech he made on Nader's behalf during nominations, which appears
on the next tape below), and concludes with Helen Caldicott's convention
speech in which she passionately discusses the importance of electing Nader
for the sake of the planet. Also available for $5 each, minimum donation.

Tape 2:
The Nader Acceptance Speech, with the Denver Convention intros by Jim
Hightower and Ronnie Dugger, is available for a minimum donation of $2.50
each, case price (45 to a case; split case okay). It also includes the
5-minute edited Nader Intro Video shown at the Green Party convention, a copy
of the Nader TV-ad with McCain's comment on Meet the Press, and also Jim
Page's rousing rendition of "This Land Is Your Land", with lyrics reflecting
the current state of "This Land" under corporate domination, performed during
the Stop-The-WTO protests in Seattle, at the very end of the tape. This tape
is 2 hours 35 minutes long. It is also available on a per copy basis for $5
each, minimum donation. The L.A. Greens raised money selling copies of this
tape at the L.A. Shadow Convention for $5 to $10, nearly selling out of the
73 copies they had at their booth.

Tape 3:
A 6-hour videotape with 2 Speeches by Winona LaDuke, plus the Seattle Debate
on Globalization with Ralph Nader, $4 each case price (45 to a case, split
case okay): Includes Winona's 1996 Santa Monica talk "Seven-Generation
Decision Making" and her 1998 Mario Savio Free Speech Award Recipient Lecture
"Deconstructing the American Paradigm: An Indigenous Vision for the
Millenium". It also includes the "The Seattle Debate on the World Trade
Organization", with Ralph Nader, Vandana Shiva, John Cavanaugh, Jagdish
Bhagwati, David Aaron, and Scott Miller that took place the day of the major
Seattle street demonstrations, 11/30/99. The tape is 6 hours long. It is also
available on a per-tape basis for $10.

Tapes 4 and 5:
The Green Party Convention on two 8-hour videotapes, $5 per tape, case price
(specify how many of tape one and how many of tape 2). Dozens of great
speeches by famous environmental activists and others. The tapes are also
available for $10 per tape, or $20 for the 2-tape set.

Tape 6:
Seven events with Ralph Nader. The tape includes 6 speeches by Nader and an
interview of him, all but one since March 1st of this year, 8-hours, $5 per
tape, case price. Contents: "Growing Up Corporate", A Nader interview;
"Governments, Corps., & the Environment in t/21st Century"; Nader at the L.A.
Athletic Club; Nader at UCLA; Nader, Sara Amir, and Dan Hamburg, at an L.A.
fundraiser; Ralph Nader with Bill Gallagher: "Truth in Initiative Advertising
and the Oaks Project". This tape is also available on a per-tape basis for
$10.

Tape 7 (OPTIONAL: Can be substituted for any of the preceding 6 or added for
$5 more):
Nader at USC & CSULB (9/13), & Portland (8/25); 8-hours total. See
announcement above.

Split Cases Okay: The per-tape case prices apply to any order of these tapes
totalling 45 tapes. Please add something for shipping. Book Rate shipping is
about $9 per case; priority shipping would be about $20. I've gotten caught
up on the Nader orders and it shouldn't take more than a couple of days to
get orders out. If 45 tapes is too many call me and we'll figure something
out the appropriate quantity and price. I would appreciate prepayment, but
call me when you send the check and I will try to have the tapes ready to
send when your check gets here. I can also tell you when you call how soon I
can mail your order.

Save $20 on a Ralph Nader six-pack: Send $30 and I'll send you any six of the
seven tapes described above, or $35 and I'll send all seven. Prepayment is
not required on orders of 7 tapes or less.

Best wishes,

Ralph Cole
www.freevideos.org
www.justicevision.org (describes the Democracy University Video Series Vols.
1-6)

P.S. (How to get a FREE NADER VIDEO):

I was just introduced to an online service (PayPal at X.com) that enables me
to take credit cards for the first time. It also allows you to pay me for
videotapes and other things online from your checking account. And they don't
charge either one of us to use it. If you sign up (and verify your account)
they'll give us $5 each; I'll put mine toward any videotape order (i.e., you
can get either tape #1 or #2 above for free, and get $5 too!). Be sure to use
the internet address below so I'll get the $5 for referring you. Then email
me with your address and your order. If we work it right, maybe we can get
Nader elected on PayPal's dime! Please forward this email to everybody you
know. Below is the note they gave me to send out:

Did you know you can send money online with X.com's PayPal service?

X.com's PayPal lets users send and receive money online. Use PayPal to split
restaurant tabs, collect club dues, pay friends for movie tickets, or buy an
item at an online auction. PayPal charges the money to your credit card or
bank account. It's faster, safer and easier than mailing a check.

As soon as you sign up and verify your account, PayPal will automatically add
$5 to your balance!

We're confident you'll want to use PayPal, but if not, you can transfer the
money to your bank account at any time. No strings attached. Click on this
link to sign up and see for yourself:

https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=democracyu%40aol.com

After signing up, you'll get an email like this to send to your friends and
family. PayPal will give you $5 for each friend you refer. It's that easy!