----------
From: "dhkcbureau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:09:18 -0000

Date: December 27, 2000 Statement: 139

THE PATHETIC AND MENDACIOUS GOVERNMENT'S LIE THAT "WE CAUSED THE DHKP-C
INTERNET SITE TO COLLAPSE"

"We also caused the DHKP-C's Internet site to collapse." This was the news
transmitted on all TV stations and published in the newspapers. This was
said in the days when the prisons were being attacked and dozens of
prisoners murdered. "They are attacking the organisation in every sphere,
they are destroying it!"
A LIE. Like everything else they said in connection with the Death Fast in
the prisons, this too was a lie. The media also saw no drawbacks in
presenting everything the way the authorities wanted them to. But none of
these Internet sites named has or had anything to do with us.
LET US TELL YOU WHAT THESE SITES ARE:
The sites they claim to have destroyed, WWW.DHKP-C.ORG, WWW.DHKP-C.COM,
WWW.DHKP-C.NET do not belong to us and have no connection with us.
The sites under these rather obvious Internet names have been closed and
then sold off by those whose motives are commercial.
The "individuals" who buy these sites then display their own mentality by
downloading a Turkish flag on them with the statement that "we have hacked
into the DHKP-C site", and this is what is being presented to public
opinion.
We have established that the "individuals" who have carried out this work
have used the telephone number "0212-2591111" under the address of "Cihangir
Yokus, AL 81000 Istanbul" and someone using the name of "BAD SERAFETTIN" is
running such sites. The "Bad Serafettins" are working for the state's
efforts in the sphere of psychological warfare, or are collaborating with
them.
This is another display of incapacity and falsehood by the murderous
authorities in the face of the prisoners' resistance, it is a new example of
the pathetic and mendacious acts they have recourse to. They stupidly
thought that these cheap numbers would not be revealed.
This transmits a warning about how pathetic and ignorant the media are in
saying and doing what the police want and believing these lies rather than
engaging in their own research. For there has also been demagogy about
Holland and Belgium, and the Internet sites run by DHKC Information Bureaus
in these countries.
The reason for all this pathetic behaviour towards the sites of our movement
is an investigation in America revealing that "in the past six weeks the
organisation's site has been visited a great many times". So the pathetic
people who engage in psychological warfare lies have now won "a very great
victory".
What a victory they have won over the DHKP-C! Look how they are winning one
victory after another!
All our Internet sites continue to transmit the truth and the voice of the
people. We are continuing to expose the true nature of the murderous
authorities to the whole world and to our people.
We warn the media not to believe the words and statements of the government.
Do not be the victims of their lies, search for the truth, for there is the
suspicion of "a high probability of falsehood" in all the words they utter.
Do not let yourselves be used as tools in psychological warfare.
You will be able to obtain information about the DHKP-C at the DHKC
INFORMATION BUREAU SITES:
www.dhkc.org (Belgium), www.ozgurluk.org (Holland).

DEVRIMCI HALK KURTULUS CEPHESI
(REVOLUTIONARY PEOPLE'S LIBERATION FRONT)