From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:45:40 EST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [pttp] Herbicide Sprayed On Water Supply in Colombia

from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

December 31, 2000

A Narco News Global Alert

Please Distribute Widely

Dutch TV Footage:

Herbicide Sprayed On Water Supply in Colombia

http://www.narconews.com/

On Saturday, December 30th, Holland's TV News Program "Nova" Showed Video of

US-Funded Herbicide Spraying in the town of Ponte, Colombia.

The crop duster, however, was not spraying coca fields.

The video reveals repeated spraying over a forest stream that is the water

supply for a village of Inago Indians, causing illness and skin blisters in

young children and eliminating food and medicine plants.

The Colombian Government Denies the Spraying

The Video Tells the Truth

"Plan Colombia" Includes Biological Warfare, not to Eradicate Coca, but to

Clear the Native People Out of the Region

"Even now, eradicating for five or six years in Colombia, and the coca crop

continues to grow. No one outside of Washington believes in the war on

drugs. I think that this war with the guerrillas is going to fail. I hate to

see my country get into another failed war such as Vietnam or Central

America."

-- Former US Ambassador Robert White, quoted by Nova

To see the footage that disproves the claims of Washington and Bogotá, go to

the front page of Narco News, click the Nova program link, and then click

"Zaterdag" (Saturday) in the section titled "Afgelopen Week"

The program, in the Dutch language, is available on either Realplayer or

Windows Media Player.

The section on Colombia begins 13 minutes and 30 seconds into the half-hour

program.

 >From somewhere in a country called América,

Al Giordano

Publisher

The Narco News Bulletin

http://www.narconews.com/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
doctrine of international copyright law.

           Tsonkwadiyonrat (We are ONE Spirit)

                   http://209.114.70.195/hosted/ishgooda/

                 FREE LEONARD PELTIER!!