We will end the death penalty in the USA in the first edition of True
Democracy, the unique periodical which will give the world control of the US
government when it is distributed on my Web site which will be this week as
long as many people rally around my unique empowering magazine and do what
it says which is to send that Demand page (the last page) to the Speaker of
the House in either the snail mail or as an Email for foreigners especially.
If there are people on this listserv who are in the US, please use the snail
mail for several reasons, not the least because of privacy and leaving space
in the Speaker's mailbox of his internet. People in foreign countries can if
they want, send e-mail to the Senate Majority Leader if the Speaker of the
House's mailbox is filled up. The Senate Majority Leader is Trent Lott; he
is in Mississippi and his Email address will be on page 67 of the first
edition. Of course, anyone wanting to send snail mail may certainly do so. I
know that foreign mail postage is terribly expensive so give the option to
use the Email instead.

I will send this listserv an announceemnt when True Democracy is on my site
which will be very soon; in fact, it will be this week.

Thank you and bless you all.

In peace and solidarity,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher of forthcoming True Democracy
Password: freedom (first four editions)
News Source, Inc.
The Company That Cares About People
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please visit my Web site at http://truedemocracy.net and become a donor if
you can.

Let There Be Peace on Earth and Let It Begin With Me!