FASCISTS ATTACKED ANTI-FASCISTS IN ISTANBUL
On the 2nd of March at 13:45, organized fascists attacked our comrades with
blades, knives and iron sticks at the entrance of the Istanbul High School.
Three of our comrades are seriously wounded (on of our comrade's two fingers
are amputated, the other two comrades have wounds on their legs). The attack
was organized by the son of a member of the Nationalist Movement Party (MHP
- known as Gray Wolves - ) and some other fascists. This fascist mentality,
trying to exercise control over what young people wear, even over their
earings and hair styles, and trying to force a second administrative control
besides the school administration, performed their criminal potential on
anti-authoritarian young people who are fighting for their freedom.
We will live with the passion for freedom in our hearts!
We will struggle against all forms of fascism and authority, despite all the
oppression and attacks!

Anarchist Youth Federation - Babi Ali Group
www.anarsi.cjb.net
www.hayalet.org
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]