These are two of the Trilateral regions, two of the three. Western Europe is
the third. True Democracy cannot be blamed for this since it has only been
available to folks for one day now.

Mark my words, someone will try to blame this on my unique magazine but it
is not to blame!!!!!!!! Japan doesn't even have much of an army by US
design, so what gives here? I'm sure I don't know but I would rather live in
peace than in war and I have a feeling that all of you would rather too.

Please read True Democracy. It's available now folks.

In peace and solidarity,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher
Password: freedom (first four editions)
News Source, Inc.
The Company That Cares About People
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Web site: http://truedemocracy.net

Let There Be Peace on Earth and Let It Begin With Me!