----- Original Message -----
From: John Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: STOP NATO: XNO PASARAN! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 11:47 AM
Subject: FW: A lone voice in Cambridge - Spoiling George Robertson's [STOPNATO.ORG.UK]
"party"!

STOP NATO: NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

A magnificent example of what should be done every time we
get an opportunity to confront NATO's ringleaders, political
apologists or members of their media-manipulation machine.

Sara is an inspiration to us all...! (And brave too - I know
what
it's like to stand-up and shout against 'the stream'...
surrounded
by a pack of British sheep - who almost always "agree with
you"
quietly, afterwards, having frozen you to death with their
silence
and never offering a squeak of support when it really
counted !)

I too, am deeply, ashamed to have been born in this wretched
land.

John Jay