From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SOS GAIA
HAND IN HAND FOR OUR LAND

During the summit of the Americas, at 7 o'clock each night, April 16
- 21, and once more at 1 o'clock on April 22 - Earth Day, thousands
of people near the security zone will be invited by volunteers to
circulate around the fence.

WE WILL FORM A MASSIVE HUMAN CHAIN
Of STRENGTH AND SOLIDARITY

A human circle will be formed at a secure distance from the fence.
Therefore, all those who do not wish to confront the police force can
participate in this symbolic circle.

The circle is the symbol of the Earth, the sun, and the universe; it
represents wholeness and peace, according to the Sioux First Nation.
The human Rainbow circle will symbolise our diversity and solidarity
in opposition to the capitalist values that dominate globalisation.
This symbol also represents the One, the individual, with no
distinction made between sex, race, age, nationality or religion.

To participate in the organisation of the circle or to become a
volunteer from 5 PM to 8 PM on the 20th and 21st of April, or to help
with the final Earth Day circle (A22) contact us:

(514) 273-1083
Cell phones:
sosgaia(a)naga.qc.ca
Franck (514) 214-6382
www.naga.qc.ca/sosgaia                        Brian
(514) 502-2570
Please distribute this information as widely as possible
This flyer is also available on our web page

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66
00841 Helsinki
Phone +358-40-7177941