From: Teemu Luojola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:25:20 +0300

Comrades,
The murderous assassins of the Gendarmes have put a
price on the head of all the acknowledged leaders of
the struggle in Mosconi, (North Salta, Argentina).
They are accustomed to the morals of the cave of
theives of the bankers and bosses, the Argentine
government, whose hands are red with our comrades
blood. But they underestimate the morale of
independent class struggle movement, with its two
centuries of struggle against Capitalism and its
history of revolutionary struggle.

Comrades, at this moment (15:00 hs June 20, 2001) over
500 strong are protesting in a demonstration in the
town square of Mosconi, braving gunfire and tear gas,
shouting "Gendarmes, out of Mosconi, out of Salta" and
"free the political prisoners now"; and there are
signs "support our working class struggle, don't leave
us isolated".

Comrades, in every major US and European city, and all
over the world, get your asses out on the street in
front of the Argentine Embassy, and smash in their
windows and smash in their doors until they comply
with our comrades demands:

GENDARMES, OUT OF MOSCONI, OUT OF SALTA!
FREE ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS NOW!
DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST OUR LEADERS!
COMPLY WITH ALL OUR DEMANDS!
COMPLETE RECOGNITION OF the UTD AS REPRESENTATIVE OF
THE PIQUETEROS!
WORKING CLASS TRIBUNES FOR PUNISHING THE MURDER OF OUR
BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Union of Unemployed Workers
(Union de Trabajadores Desocupados)
25 de Mayo y Alberdi
4582 Gral. Mosconi (Pcia de Salta)
Tel. 03875-482.232

send voted and signed support (especially from
independent class struggle and working class
organizations and places of work) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It will get to the piqueteros.

posted by Vicente Balvanera
for Paginas de los Piqueteros del Norte de Salta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66
00841 Helsinki