[Via Communist Internet... http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet ]
.
----- Original Message -----
From: Sandeep Vaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Recipient list suppressed>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 8:31 AM
Subject: Tel A'fer bombing update [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]

STOP NATO: NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard