From: "AIAIF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PRESS RELEASE OF

ALL INDIA ANTI-IMPERIALIST FORUM

CALCUTTA

September 12, 2001

Condemning terrorist attack on USA people, Shri Manik Mukherjee,
Vice-President, All India Anti-imperialist Forum has issued the following
statement :

" The All India Anti-imperialist Forum strongly condemns yesterday's
barbarous terrorist attack on New York and Washington by hijacked planes,
killing and injuring innocent thousands.

This incident has no relation with the genuine anti-imperialist struggles
rather it may be used as an instrument by Bush administration to malign and
curb the growing

anti-imperialist struggles throughout the globe.

                    We express our deepest sympathy to the bereaved families
of the victims."

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66
00841 Helsinki