From: Rick Rozoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Visit our website: HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

[Americans and others being stampeded into war
hysteria and indiscriminate bloodlust aren't expected
to know that Iran is not an Arab nation, nor that, the
majority of its people belonging to the Shiite branch
of Islam, it is the least sympathetic to the
fundamentalist brand of Sunni Islam professed by Osama
bin Laden and his supporters - only that it's yet
another country likely to be bombed.]

Sunday September 16, 1:26 PM
Iran determined to defend its territory "whatever may
happen"
TEHRAN, Sept 16 (AFP) -
Iran will "defend its territory whatever may happen"
in the event of any US "reprisals" for the September
11 terrorist bombings, a high-ranking official
announced on Sunday.
"Whatever happens, we are determined to defend our
territory and we will now allow any infringement of
the borders of Iran," Hossein Zare-Sefat told the news
agency IRNA.
Zare-Sefat, who is deputy governor general of
Khorassan, which borders Afghanistan, said he thought
that any influx of Afghan refugees would be towards
Pakistan or Iran's border with Afghanistan in the south.

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66
00841 Helsinki
Phone +358-40-7177941