From: NY Transfer News <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 05:15:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CubaNews] Only You Can Prevent World War 3

Via NY Transfer News * All the News That Doesn't Fit

source - galactic light <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

September 15, 2001

Sabotage the U.S. War Effort
by black widow

A call to start developing the anti-war resistance that will defeat
the American war machine

Only you can prevent World War 3.

Only you can prevent the U.S. military from insanely killing millions
of people around the world.

This is not the time for waving signs and singing peace songs. We
have to unite and organize in the ways we know are effective to
sabotage the U.S. war machine. This will take all kinds of tactics,
ranging from mass civil disobedience to actual sabotage of military
equipment. We can't return to the failed anti-war activism of
yesteryear, we have to win this time.

This will have to involve efforts both in the United States and
around the world. If you live outside the U.S., you know what to do.
You know where the U.S. military is locally. You will also have more
freedom to organize your compatriots into an organized and visible
anti-U.S. resistance.

Those of you who live in the United States have a tougher task. If
war does really break out, you can expect harassment and detention of
any kind of activist. This means that you will have to organize and
network quietly. You need to continue doing the resistance work that
you were doing before the S11 events, but you also need to implement
sabotage campaigns against the U.S. war effort. This will include
sabotage of military equipment. This will include the destruction of
patriotic symbols and instruments of U.S. Government propaganda. You
will need to spread dissension among the troops and the population.
We can stop this war, because there are more of us than there were in
the 1960s and because we are well-organized this time.

Stop the war. By any means necessary.

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=64041&group=webcast

  NY Transfer News Collective   *   A Service of Blythe Systems
            Since 1985 - Information for the Rest of Us
                339 Lafayette St., New York, NY 10012
  http://www.blythe.org                  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

KOMINFORM
P.O. Box 66