_
From: "Lysander Zimmerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [R-G] Foxs News Pulls 4-Part Story About Israeli Spy Ring

PLEASE FORWARD

I found this on www.indymedia.org

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=110985

ABSURD! - Fox News Pulls Its Four-Part Israeli US Phone Spying Series
(english)
by Michael Rivero 8:40pm Wed Dec 26 '01 (Modified on 6:36am Thu Dec 27 '01)

Fox News just yanked the four part story about the phone spying scandal.
This has become absurd.

Here the FBI has just uncovered the largest spy ring ever discovered in our
country, and the government that owns and operates that spy network is able
to tell Fox News NOT to report the story?

Will someone explain to me what is going on when the nation that owns the
largest spy ring ever discovered inside the United States is, even AFTER
that spy ring is discovered and arrested, able to tell Fox News what stories
they can and cannot run?

We need to get this to as many people as possible. Clearly, the Mossad has a
huge network of people able to call and complain to Fox News to remove the
story. We must muster an even greater number of people to call Fox News and
DEMAND the full and complete story be put back on the web site and on the
air.

Please email everyone on your activist list and post the news about this
most egregious censorship, about Fox caving in on this story, to every
public forum you can.

Have everyone on your activist list call Fox News to demand the return of
the story, then phone ten of their activist friends and have THEM phone Fox
News.

Original Fox story link (now vanished):
http://www11.cnn.com/2001/US/09/28/inv.message.warning/index.html

Message still listed at CNN's search engine (http://www.cnn.com/search --
enter search word "odigo") even though story itself has been spiked.

original yanked link

transcript (Part 1) made before yanking
http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/elevatorbrewing/houston52.htm
transcript (Part 2) made before yanking