Dear Mr. Gatot and Milis members
Greetings from Makassar.

In preparation for the LDL Program and among the many enquiries of our
students, also inline for the Life Skill program and the web library of IHS
Makassar, just uploaded the Food and Beverage Learning Material for the
first and fifth semester at http://clik.to/ldlmakassar The English version
is underconstruction. We are preparing online Fidelio Program for Hotels and
Restaurants, as the Fidelio computers has been installed and our students
are using it daily. We are opening this program for hoteliers and
restaurateurs to be familiar with the online reservation, registration and
cashiring.

Mr. Gatot, please be informed that we got many enquiries and need your input
to start accepting overseas students regarding their visa, stay permit and
certification.

>From Malaysia: good day,, do your school offer course degree in culinary
art..or something in chef line,thanks...i,m graduated student from
malaysia..thanks..

>From Argenitna: Dear sir,

With this writing I'd like to know which are the posibilities to follow
courses at the culinary school for me.  I am a Belgian girl with a complete
secondary degree and I am studying profesional cooking in Rosario, Argentina
at this moment.
>From India: I am a 23 year old graduate Indian citizen. I have recently
visited the website and seen your listing there and am actually interested
in enrolling myself for a course in the culinary arts. Can you please send
me the details regarding admission, the course, its duration, fee structure,
hostel facilities and all other relevant information.
>From Pakistan: Admissions Officer

I Mr kamran George resident of pakistan. I have done graduation from
Edwardes College from Peshawar Pakistan .I have great dream of doing
something remarkable in this field

And also request for co=operations:
FROM:
Robert Lawless, Chef Instructor
The University of Hawaii at Kapiolani Community College & CIP

 Selamat pagi saudara Nanuwasa,
Greetings and Aloha from Hawaii.  Apa kabar tuan?

I am writing to confirm my travel itinerary to Indonesia, and eagerly
awaiting my arrival and our meeting together in Makassar.

As mentioned, I will be in Makassar Wednesday, May 29th through Friday, May
31st with continued onward travel back to Denpasar and Taipei.  Could you
please suggest appropriate accommodations in Makassar that are comfortable,
convenient yet not to expensive?

Looking forward to touring your educational facility, would some sort of
culinary cooking demonstration/workshop be appropriate?  It would be my
pleasure to work with IHS to sample the fusion of Hawaii’s Pacific Rim
“Regional” Cuisine, while I am there.

>From Australia:
Good evening,

my name is Kevyn Townley, I am a 45yr old New Zealander working in Perth,
Western Australia. I have a genuine work history in hospitality management
and am looking to spend some time in Indonesia, approximately two years. I
am currently studying Bahasa Indonesia and would like to personally
experience the language and culture.

I attach my cv for your consideration - I would appreciate hearing from you
if there are any casual lecturing positions available at your college.

Regards
FN
 <http://geocities.com/smkknupg/index.html>
Visit the Web Page: http://clik.to/makassar