Zdravim,
 partneri CZJUG, firma Y Soft, porada zajimavou akci, na kterou bychom
Vas radi pozvali [1.].

Technology Hour with Adam Warski, Warsaw

Simple, fast & agile REST with Spray.io

Spray, once a stand-alone project, now part of Akka, is a toolkit for
building and consuming REST services. In the talk we will build a
simple REST service with Spray, and then consume it with a Spray-based
client. No code can live without tests, so we’ll take care of that as
well. You’ll see that building REST services can be really simple - no
containers, minimal boilerplate, fast development time!

The talk will be in English

About Adam:

Co-founder of SoftwareMill (custom software solutions) |Scala/Java
developer | blogger | involved in a number of open-source projects
inclueding Hibernate Envers, Hibernate, ElasticMQ, Veripacks and
MacWire | interested in improving the way we use functional and
object-oriented programming

Schedule:

17:30 - 18:00 Arrival
18:00 - 18:15 Introduction to TH by Y Soft
18:15 - 19:30 Adam Warski
19:30 - 21:00 Pizza and beer time

[1.] http://www.meetup.com/ysoft-th/events/175096972/

--