Dear Sir,  
  
I know that this proposal  might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an 
emergency. In a nut shell.
 
I am Miss. Maryann Ngoga, 18 years old from the Republic of Liberia in west  Africa, 
now am seeking aslyum (refugee) in Senegal under the(UNHCR). The only child of late 
Dr. Gerald Ngoga. 
  
I got your contact from the Internet in  Dakar for a possible transaction. My late 
father was the Managing Director  of GlamourGold and Diamond Mine company in 
(Monrovia,Liberia). But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing 
civil war and all his properties were totally destroyed.  
  
However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document -DEPOSIT 
CERTIFICATE of Gold and Diamond valued at (US$20.5M) Twenty million five hundred 
thousand U.S Dollars only. This deposite was made by my late father as family treasure 
in a security 
company in Europe. The deposit documents indicate me as the next of kin and the 
contact information of the security company and the director to contact is in the 
deposit certificate. Presently, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust 
worthy foriegn personality that has very active company to help me as follows:
 
(1) Stand on my behalf in the security company as the beneficiary for the claim of the 
inheritance from the security company since the security company adviced that I should 
solicit for an individual or corporate organization or charity organization to claim 
the deposit for me as they cannot release it directly to me because of my age and due 
to my 
refugee status in Senegal.
  
(2) Sell the Gold and Diamond traesures and Transfer the money over to your own or 
company's account pending my arrival to meet with you.
  
(3) Invest and manage the money for me in a good business pending my maturity. 
 
(4) Help me secure my travelling documents to meet you as soon as the money is in your 
account.
 
Furthermore, you can  contact the company for confirmation and I will talk to the 
Reverend Father who is our refugee camp coordinator to direct me on how to issue you 
with a letter of authorisation on your name, that will enable the security company to 
deal with you on my behalf. I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every 
confidence on your
acceptance to assist me or adopt me as your Daughter and manage the money for me.You 
should kindly contact me through my email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  
  
Conclusively,I wish you send me a reply immediately you recieve this proposal.May God 
Almighty protect and guide you as you help me out of this very bad condition in which 
i am.
  
I hope to hear from you soon. I remain with the best Regards.
  
Miss.Maryann Ngoga.
 
 
 
 




Reply via email to