I got your contact through a reliable sourcs in my search for a foreign partner to 
assist me in my business. My father was the chairman of Sierra Leonian Diamond Mining 
Corporation,who was massacred by president Tijani Kabba force in their struggle to 
reinstate him back to power.

My brother,I and my mother are refugee here in Nigeria since the death of our father, 
because of the condition of his death. Before the death of my father some months ago 
he disclosed to me where he deposited some consignment in a neighboring country in 
West Africa.And the document regarding this consignment was handed over to me by my 
father.

He kept these consignments under a Security Company concealed in a trunk box as 
diamond in their vault is $62.5 million (USA).But only declared to the company as 
diamond and due to previous transaction of depositing diamonds in the past by my late 
father it was accepted without any check up.I carefully search and found the security 
Company where the consignment were deposited for safe Keeping in their security vault 
in the neighboring Country.

The Security Company has accepted to release the consignment factually to me if I come 
with my father's foreign partner.I am seeking your assistance because my father has 
declared the record with the company stating that his foreign partner shall be the 
authorized person to make claim on this consignment on my behalf,because of his 
position in government on which no name was given by my father as his foreign partner.

To this effect, I request to make the beneficiary of his consignment in your name as 
foreign partner to Claim this consignment. For your assistance, room is Open for 
negociations. This is a risk free transaction As my father deposited this valuable as 
a personal Belonging.

In this situation every process to completely move This valuable may not exceed (5) 
working days, if your co-operation to assist is sort. I shall be very Grateful to hear 
from you, all documents concerning this are intact with me, please kindly call me as 
Soon as possible or email me.

I decided to trust you because I am at a crossroad and have this feeling we could work 
this out for our mutual benefit.looking forward to hear from you soon

Best Regards,

Francis nebeh




Reply via email to