Ja t�ss� mailia Tallinnasta...
----- Forwarded message from kaidi arro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 08:40:05 +0300
From: kaidi arro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: kaidi arro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: accommodation
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi again,
we had a meeting yesterday with a few people where we made some plans for
Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately I myself am rather busy in school during
those days (I am also a member of the student council in our university and
we've got a huge report to write together with head of the student council
for a meeting we attend on Saturday), but I will try to do my best to spend
as much time with you as possible.
We have planned so that on Thursday, after you arrive, you'll go to the
dormitory, settle in and then we could maybe get more acquintanced while
maybe playing petanque. After that the leader of S�LEM wanted to say a few
words while having some coffee and tea. Then dinner (6 pm) in a cozy pub in
the old town and after that more young sociologists will join us to go and
party together.
And then on Friday breakfast about 10 am in the school (nearby the
dormitory), a few minutes on the school to show you where we study, after
that some free time for you guys maybe to hang out on the town. Between 1 pm
till 3 pm a small tour in Kadriorg and Lasnam�e (maybe even Pirita) - places
where most tourists haven't been. And after that you head forward to Tartu.
How does that sound to you? If you think that you don't need so much free
time on the town (or the opposite - you want to hang out more, though the
timetables aren't that filled up), just let me know. I still have some more
ideas to use. ;)
I am not sure yet if I can meet you in port myself, I'll let you know about
it. But till then - all the best.
/Kaidi