On Monday 06 March 2006 09:30, Bartosz Fabianowski wrote:
Now that's really good news Bartosz, thanks a lot for your work. That must
have been one of the most complained bugs in Kopete.

I have one question though, does MSN support direct file transfer in the
official client? Using the server as relay is fine for smaller files but it's
a bit of a hassle with bigger files.

So thanks again for the fix. Now I can just drag and drop my files in the
Kopete chatwindow again :D

--
GPG Fingerprint: 96A9 5E93 669C 5809 3871 0835 DA77 DC8B 3258 20D3