Hello,

I would like to carry on the chatwindow (I was on vacation) but the
situation isn't really clear.

The current state is:
- I implemented I kind of sidebar. I don't know if anyone tested it a
bit, it's in svn. But i'm rather to revert it, it's not that
interessant and takes many place (cf. Aaron's mail)
- Another thing I changed was moving the contact list for MUC outside
the ChatMessagePart : now it's in the ChatWindow and when you change
your tab, it updates the list with the good contacts. Originally, I
did this to have the list in the sidebar but even if I remove the
sidebar, it can stay outside in the ChatWindow. Advantages: takes less
memory (one list in common) if you have several MUC opened. Drawbacks:
?

To resume, I'd like to remove the sidebar but keep the contactlist
outside, in the chatwindow.

Marc.