Le December 9, 2006 06:04, Marc Cramdal a écrit :
> I have just fallen on this today : it's an attempt to improve Kopete
> contact list. It seems interesting:
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=49765
>
> Marc.

(Note to François, I'm CC-ing to you to get your point of view)

You're right, this looks interessing.

-I'm wondering if you could post the patchset somewhere so we could review the
code. If you want to futher develop your patchset, you should do it in a SVN
branch.

-It is fast ? Does the pixmap drawing affect the performance of contact list
drawing ?

-How do you manage the themes ?

-I'm sure some users will ask it: Support for Adium contact list theme ?

-Will you vonlunteer to port this styling code when it's done to Qt4 ?We will
need to redo the whole contact list eye-candy anyway in KDE4, because we are
moving to Qt4 Interview framework.

--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, Gamefu(KDE), Solid...on dial-up :P