Hello Guys,

I did some contact list sorting today and moved 30+  Contacts from one
Group to another (selecting all at once and using dragndrop). Kopete
unfortunately killed all of them on the server-side contact list. (Bug ?
) Earlier this day i did some sorting with my miranda on my winxp
machine and deleted some contacts. When i started kopete, i got the
usual "There are contacts on your contactlist that are not found on the
server ... do you want to add them" with a checkbox - "Do not show again
". I checked it and so i am now not presented this option. Now my Question:

Where do i reenable this function or direktly add the non server side
contacts  to the list?  Am i just missing it or is this not yet possible.

I am using kopete 0.12.4 (3.5.6)

Thanks

Christian