I know a couple people that would like to have support for Yahoo's audibles,
and I found this feature request from a couple years ago. How difficult
would it be to implement this, either as a separate plugin or as part of the
Yahoo core? My C/C++ is pretty rusty, but I should be able to do some
relatively simple stuff. If it would be feasible for me, are there one or
two experienced developers that would be willing to help me out with basic
questions like adding the menu item/button and finding where in the code I'd
have to add the functionality? Thanks.

--
Scott Lerman