Hello,
is in kopete class or widget, where I can put webcam stream?
I start doing hide all skype windows (when skype protocol in kopete is running)
and I dont know where I can put window of incomming webcam stream (with
XReparentWindow()).

Call dialog, which show linux skype client is unusable (it doesnt support add
user to conference, user cant hide this dialog, ...) so I can hide it (with
XUnmapWindow()) and create new in kopete. But this dialog has webcam widget and
I successful move this stream to other window (with XReparentWindow()).

So where are webcam stream in other protocol with webcam support?

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com