Hi!

I noticed that pali did commit big chunk of jingle support into
kopete, nice work! (:

But with those commits, you did changes that apparently requires cmake
newer than anywhere else in KDE, as everywhere else 2.6.2 is minimum
required and now Kopete compiles only with versions 2.8 and up
(correct me if I'm wrong).

The issue seems to be nested parentheses in if expressions, which
doesn't work with 2.6 series. In overall, now there seems to be way
too complex and redundant variable checks, though as I don't know
exactly what is needed and what not, I try to avoid my attempts to fix
it.

happy hacking (:

--
Jussi Kekkonen