Thanks Kaushik for answering my queries.

See my answers in line.

> You need to write it in Qt. To write a plugin for kopete, you need a class
> that derives from Kopete::Plugin. In order to understand how to write a
> plugin I suggest you take a look at code of some existing plugins of kopete.
> There are many. Simplest code I can think of is the code of contactnotes
> plugin. Also take a look at others to understand better. You will see that
> you need to derive a class from kopete::plugin and then it depends on what
> kind of plugin you would like to have.

Okay. My plugin will fetch data from somewhere. It can be web or local media.
When It gets the data, It'll use it to change the current status.
Thats its. So simple.
If such plugin is already available, I wont use that. I want to write
it myself.
This way I'll learn how to write it.

>> Is it possible to use perl/python for plugin?
>> Where can I find the manual?
>
> I am not sure about perl or python. Lets wait for somebody else to answer
> for that.
>  And i dont think there is as such manual. If you have problems you can
> always mail us.

Thanks Again.

> --
> Greetings,
> KDE Developer
> irc nick - roide
> roideuniverse.blogspot.com

A K M Mokaddim
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)