I will volunteer to help you guys with the yahoo protocol and others when I
get that one fully working.

I have been going through the code and noticed some easy bugs to fix.

I have not been involved in this type of work before working on a major
project but it looks like you guys need some help.

Im running mandriva, and have your latest SVN version running here now.

for Avatars (Icons download) and also the webcam 90%.. I dont have the send
request working perfectly but after the request the other end can select view
webcam and it works..

I will need hand holding on sending you patches or what you will require.

I have been programming for over 25 years now..

Regards Michael Cole.