I am running the KDE 4.4 SC (ARCH/KDEMOD) with Kopete 0.99.80
I have been reading the devel list for some time, but I do not yet clearly
understand what features to expect in the kopete 1.0

1)Would there be Google talk/Gmail/Jabber Voice/Webcam capability ?
2)If not would there be Google/Gmail voice chat capability?
3)Is there MSN/Yahoo webcam / Voice chat capability? I have been seeing
"send webcam" / "receive webcam" options in yahoo for a long time but it has
never worked for me (not since kde 3) and it is not working in 0.99.80
either, could someone clarify?

I did not intend to mail kopete-devel but there is no clear indications on
when and if these features will be implemented, and there is no
documentation of a clear roadmap.

I will appreciate if someone clarify and also point me to a location where I
can track the progress in future.

Cheers!