​Hi Harsh,​

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 6:24 PM, Harsh Shah <harshc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Help me out to setup my account and this year policy change that I should
> start to setup my environement and participate actively on kopete
> development before your i start the GSoc.
>
> I have gitup account i already fork compete repo so guid me what i have to
> do.  i start making my code for irc protocol support.
>
> i go throw all the links that admin mail me now what is the next step i am
> little confuse so help me out please.

​Can you elaborate a little on where exactly you're getting stuck ? What
kind of guidance are you looking for ? How can we be of help ?
​

​Btw, if you're from India(aren't you ? so am I), you can start hanging out
in #kde-in IRC channel. Folks over there might be able to help you and you
don't have to worry about losing anything in translation, if that's the
case. ​

​
Thanks,
R.Harish Navnit