On Tuesday 10 May 2016 01:39:04 Harsh Shah wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sharing my GSOC work and my next 2-week timeline. I attach doc file and
> also share doc link so you can easily guide me on doc preparation and also
> in workflow.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jEY2NRuZ0T2Ge0eabVZ1YXi2c-q5e6jJ0fTg8AgGRGI/edit?usp=sharing

Hi! It is better to send documents as plain text. As it can be easily
read and quoted in email clients...

Also you do not need to send me email explicitly, mailing list address
is enough.

> With git migration of the Kopete Source code, there is a branch :
> work/new_irc which contains
> an updated IRC Code which is not working. Currently, I have pulled the branch
> in my working
> Kopete Source code and obviously it gives merge conflicts as there are
> multiple concurrent
> changes. Nevertheless, the work/new_irc gives the files to understand IRC
> Protocols to
> implement the plugin.

I would suggest you to use master git branch. Delete existing irc
protocol (in protocols/irc directory) and copy+rename protocols/testbed
instead. Testbed is example how protocol should be written and which
functions/classes needs to implement.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com