Hi,

I am facing an issue with one of the cmake module build. The issue is about
the classes and library handling. I am making a derived class and am unable
to call the function of the base class in it. It has something to do with
CMake build. I went through the stack overflow and it says that it happens
when compiler is not able to see the included library file. I have also
pasted the files in the pastebin which I think will describe the issue.

Link to Error Log: https://pastebin.com/UnMTuZBH
Link to tests/latex/CMakeLists.txt: https://pastebin.com/NFX5nTK2
Link to tests/latex/testLatexPlugin.cpp: https://pastebin.com/Y8MgeDhs

Test case for three plugins are done. I have tried to keep the logs short.

If this is ambiguous, Should I create a Review Request and describe the
issue?

I know this needs to be figured out by me and I am doing it. But I thought
its better to ask for help :)

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi