Hi,

This week I have planned to complete following tasks -
* reading about the required material about kf5 to handle the blocker of
the previous week
* write auto tests for libkopete
* write auto tests for kopete

It wont be complete in this week only but it will be incremental. I think
that I will be able to write them and get them to build as they are shared
libraries and globally visible in cmake. Issue that I am facing only
happens with plugins which I think is because they are module type (I might
be wrong also). I am still trying to figure out. I will resume to writing
test cases for plugin once this issue gets resolved, till then I will write
tests for libkopete and other parts of the kopete application.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi