Hi,

I went through the kopete code base and sections that need fix in KF5
branch before being merged in to master. Kopete in master branch can handle
command line arguments but in KF5 branch it cannot because of certain
commented out sections.

Three functions that not working because of port - one is of transferring
file (because of FileEngineHandler), second is Export Contact (because of
KABC) and other is of flexibility in command line interface(because of
KCmdLineArgs).

I have few questions -
Should I remove the section that is not being used or comment them out?
Should I add them to timeline(if yes then for later or now)?

I am working on the test cases at present and have gotten quite a hang of
the internal connections inside kopete and how classes are handled.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi