Hi,

Last week I was able to finish tests for all the basic classes of libkopete
and am now working on testing the kopete plugins by compiling them with the
source.

I have also submitted one review request containing few of bug fixes which
I found while writing tests. Tests for only basic classes in libkopete are
done and I am sure as I go ahead and write autotests for complex classes
more bugs will be discerned.
Link: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/130182/

I am also now checking for the missing features by comparing kf5 branch to
the KDE released version of kopete and will follow the strategy to spot and
fix bugs. This will bring kopete kf5 branch to more stable state. I am yet
to figure out the port fix for KCmdLine Arguments handling. I am also
studying about, how it can be fixed.

There are two other review requests that are yet to be reviewed:
- https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/130155/
- https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/130173/
So please review them whenever you get time :) I have just mentioned them
to make them easily available.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi