On 16.01.2018 00:45, Pali Rohár wrote:
Because it does not work.

remote: Push declined - excessive notifications would be sent
remote: Please file a KDE Sysadmin bug to continue

Therefore I opened sysadmin ticket T7642 and I was told that I should
discuss about it on kde-core-devel.

If I remember it correctly, we had this problem last year in LabPlot when we decided to bring frameworks into master, too. We then merged frameworks into master (no rebase) and pushed this merge to remote. I think the history is still there in the sense that I can see all those "KDE4Libs->KF5" changes done in the frameworks branch when bringing master into frameworks, etc.

Did you try already
1. merge the current master to master-kf5 and finish all the porting stuff
2. merge master-kf5 back into master
3. check the history in master

--
Alexander