On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Todd Walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What does it take to get my Eee PC to connect to wireless
> automatically?  I can make it connect, but when I power off and then
> on, I have to enter my wireless key again.  Anybody heard of this
> problem?

Have you enabled the wireless interface in BIOS? By default it starts
off disabled and you have to manually enable it each time you start
the OS. On my Eee, I enabled it in BIOS and it connects automatically
on login.

However, I also installed Ubuntu on it, so if it turns out to be a
problem with the horrible default Xandros install I won't be of any
help...

--
Brad Beyenhof . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://augmentedfourth.com
If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely

--
KPLUG-List@kernel-panic.org