Here is a photo of my instrument panel showing the newly installed Mixture
Meter.  In this picture on the ground the engine is WOT with the mixture set
for 13.6 AFR for best power at 3080 static RPM.  Some may argue that best
power should be 13.8 AFR.  The meter is an Innovate MXT-L as previously
posted.
I also found during ground runs using the mixture meter that the mixture
linearization on my Zenith carb is way off.  Steve Bennett has provided me
some advice to tune the carb.  Will let you know how this turns out in a few
days when the rains let up.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/expercraft/sidwood/18463865595144e88cd2fca.jpg

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242