I have always heard they have more friction than cables.  One  advantage in
using these push-pull setups compared to cables is failure in one  side
could still let the other side work in the ailerons.  The plane I  am building
uses them on all flight surfaces, but does use a cable on the rudder  to get
to the rear of the fuselage where the cable picks up.

Kevin Golden
Harrisonville, MO
Streak Shadow

In a message dated 3/18/2013 5:26:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,