From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of smwood
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:05 PM
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Subject: Re: KR> Glass cloth shelf life

Fiber glass cloth has a sizing coating on each strand to help the epoxy
resin to bond to the glass.  The shelf life for most fiber glass sizing is
five years.  After that time the wetting out with the resin becomes more
difficult and will result in a weaker structure.  The older the cloth the
worse the situation will be.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA