My name is Schalk Grobler?

I am from South Africa and I have been reading your posts and?views on the
internet about the KR2s?
I am really interested in building a aircraft for myself and have been looking
at various kits and plans
I have come?across?the KR super 2 with more width and power?
I am leaning towards building it from the website but I am worried that the
website would not provide me with enough info.

Has anyone completed a super 2 or know of someone who has?
Are you familiar with the Kr super 2 and what are your views on the aircraft?
Can I use the AS 5046 airfoil on the super 2 and what modifications must I
apply to the disigns on the KR super2 website

Kind?Regards?

Schalk Grobler