Looking good Mark.  I was reading up on the iFly 720 and saw where it  can
be used for automotive navigation too.  I assume your not interested in
this feature?  It appears your mounting isn't set up for quick  removal.  Maybe
it would be best to use a $100 GPS for ground work so this  $700 unit don't
get damaged.

Kevin Golden
Streak Shadow

In a message dated 4/21/2013 8:39:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,