After having just about completed my KR2-S using Diehl wing skins,Diehl Tri
Gear
Corvair engine A200 radio? the panel instruments? and I also have prop, 5th
bearing and to much to list from brakes to strobe lights I have come to a point
where due to this economy and being in the Jewelry business when it is hard for
people to buy food I must sell this ship to someone who wants to have a well
built ship and actually fly her. I have well over $30,000 plus in her not to
mention the building time involved.??Pics at this site??
https://www.facebook.com/warron.gray/photos#!/media/set/?set=a.1679418956705.89529.1574462713&type=3.

I am in south florida the ship is in Boca Airport with Steve Makish at this
time.? If someone down here would like to be a partner in my baby that could be
worked out too. I am asking $17,500, It is not a flying bird yet but has all
the
parts to?reassemble it??even the wheel pants to finish it,?except seat belts.